At the corner of 50th Street and 51 Avenue, the Stony Plain Farmers' Market is Stony Plains Original Farmers' Market in Downtown, Stony Plain.
The market first opened its doors to vendors and customers in fall of 1974. In the late 90's the market had moved to the Perk Building. Then after 4 years was able to return back to the Community Centre. Where it is today.
Visit this old fashioned market, located in the historic downtown area of Stony Plain, for some down home prepared food, locally produced agricultural products and a surprising array of hand made gift ideas.
We are a non profit organization and a proud member of AFMA. The Stony Plain Farmers' Market is a 80/20 market. which means 80% of our vendors make bake, and grow their own products. The other 20% addsa nice mix to the market which includes BC fruit and other commercial products.
The Stony Plain Farmers' Market has 2 levels of vendors and is open every Saturday from 9:00am - 1:00pm from April to December.